1. The user information we may collect
The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the service.
1) Information you provide
• Relevant personal information that you provide to us when registering for an account or using our services, such as a phone number, bank account number or Paypal account number.
• The shared information that you provide to other parties through our services and the information that you store when you use our services.
2) Your information shared by other parties
• Information about your sharing provided by other parties when using our services.
3) The information we obtained from you
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
• Log information refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies or other means when you use our services, including device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or other means for accessing our services. The configuration information provided by the program, your IP address and the version and device ID used by the mobile device; and other information and content details that you are required to provide when using our services.
• Location information, which is information about your location that you collect when you turn on device location and use our location-based services. You can stop collecting your location information by turning off-targeting.
• Transaction information means that we analyze the transaction data information formed on your Ke-Ma mug factory platform and form a user credit database.
2. How we might use user information
- Ensure that the products and services we provide to you are secure when we provide services for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
• Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
• Make us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond to your individual needs in a targeted manner;
• Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect information or personalize the information collected through a certain service, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For our other services. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not generally pushed by you. If we provide the option in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
3. We may share user information with third parties
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• Provide your user information to these agencies at the request of the administrative and judicial authorities;
• When you apply for related products and services to a third-party partner through the Ke-Ma mug factory, we will provide your user information to third parties according to your authorization;
• We and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third party service providers, contractors, and agents in order to provide or improve our services to you;
• A situation where your user information must be provided to a third party as required by law;
4. How do we protect user information?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if you do everything you can to strengthen security measures, you can’t always guarantee 100% security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be problematic due to factors beyond our control.